Daisy Hill Handiworks, llc
517 West First Street~Saint Charles, MN 55972
Visit me on Facebook at Daisy Hill Handiworks, llc
or call me at 507-438-6038.
Prices for 1/4" Peg Looms
1/4" pegs are made from black plastic. They are $1.65 for regular length and $1.80 for 6" pegs. Typical spacing would be 1/2" on center, meaning there is 1/4" space between the pegs.
Prices for 5/16" Peg Looms
5/16" pegs are made from black plastic. They are $1.70 for regular length and $1.85 for 6" pegs. Typical spacing would be 5/8" on center, meaning there is 5/16" space between the pegs.
Other Loom Options
I can make any size loom with any size spacing. The closer your pegs are, the tighter the weave. Other spacing options would be 3/4' or 7/8" if you have fiber that is super thick.
The plastic pegs are very durable, easy to thread and do not swell in higher humidity like wooden pegs can.
* Peg looms can be made with 2 rows of pegs for more weaving options. The second row can be for the 5/16' pegs or you can use the 1/4" pegs for the optional spacing. The second row of holes will cost .50 each.
* Pegs can be made of white plastic if requested.
* Custom painting of the base can be done for an additional cost, usually $5 - $10, depending on the size loom.
* Peg loom stands are available for $10. Clamping ends can be added to the loom for an additional $4.
* Weaving sticks are available for $12. They come with a stand.
* The price of the loom includes a Danish oil or polyurethane finish.
* Directions are included, and if you have questions, I am only a phone call away.
Buyer is responsible for tax and shipping. Shipping is only what it costs to mail it to you.
It's so easy, anyone can do it. Let me make a loom for you!